Brown Zebrano & Latte Acrylic Kitchen
Gorgeous Brown Zebrano and Latte Acrylic kitchen cabinets are a dream set of unique and incredible kitchen furniture. Authentic zebrawood, also known as Zebrano, is an extremely exotic and hard wood that is imported from central Africa (Microberlinia tree family). Glossy look and modern coffee shades of cabinets are the best decision at Conrad Kitchens. Available separately and as set as shown on picture.
- As one of the harder woods, Zebrawood is extremely durable and is highly resistant to termites and other damage.
- It’s appearance is a pale or soft yellow and features varying patterns of dark stripes from shades of brown to black.
- Primarily used in hardwood flooring, cabinetry, and furniture, Zebrawood is also used for products such as guitars, gun grips, skis, and other specialty items. For the most part, Zebrawood is quarter-sawed in order to highlight the contrasting grain colors. Due to this, Zebrawood typically has a medium to coarse texture with interlocking grain patterns.
- The dark stripes feature shades of brown to black
- The lighter stripes range from golden to soft yellow
- Very Heavy and Hard Wood
- Coarse Texture
- Interlocked or wavy grain
- Imported from Central Africa
- Authentic Zebrawood is from the Microberlinia tree family
- Additional Information
- Return Policy
1. Return authorization number will be sent to you by email. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
2. Shipping product back. All returned products must be undamaged and in original condition (not used and not installed, with all original packaging material included). Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable. Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material. Ship the product to the warehouse address provided with your return authorization mail.
3. We are highly recommending you to insure your return shipping. All returns will be check for damages with your shipping carrier; if any damages will be found cause of transit we will reject this return delivery. In that case it is 100% customer's responsibility to file a claim with Delivery Company for the damaged goods. Conrad Kitchens will not issue any refunds and will not accept the return of goods damaged in transit and cause of the shipping carrier.
4. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges even if purchased item was marked as "Free Delivery". Actual shipping / handling cost + 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund (Shipping / Handling invoices will be mailed to the customer upon request).